Sunday, September 28, 2008

What A Life to lead

I am tired. Baru sehari firing people all over and m tired of it. P , now i understand why you kept quiet. I shouldn't have pushed u n El too hard to make any statement. I'm tried lah. Lagi 2-3 hari nak raya kita duk sibuk menfire orang kan... ahahhahahahaha... anyhow. this is not what this post is about. Lets just get down to biz k.

It is so weird to be part of this industry. At first I thought it was cool but its not. I don't see what is there to be cool about. People back stabbing each other. Making stupid and so untrue statements. always and I say it again ... always use other people to their own advantage. Penat ah gini.... I am an honest person. ( Not trying to masuk bakul n angkat sendiri ) but I tell what I hear or see or read. I don;t like to be a hypocrite about it, because I am not. Kesian I. Selalu kena tipu dengan orang - orang yang suka nak ambil kesempatan.

In this industry. TRUST no one. but yourself. Kalau rasa benda tu salah.Jangan ikut. and kalau gerak hati u cakap U betul then be it that way,tak perlu nak bercampur dengan orang. Tak payah nak jaga hati orang. Jangan sekali - kali beritahu sesiapa tentang apa - apa. lagi- lagi kalau u tengah tulis sebuah cerita. because esok esok cerita tu dah kuar kat TV and ur still writing.

This is not the life I want to lead. NOPE! I dont want , hypocrasy to be my lifestyle. and i dont want to fake my smile and i really don't want to LIE. That is not me. Look , ask my frens. My true frens... I am not like this. I used to be one but please. I am tired of living a LIE.

So.. everybody.. please stop this or i shall reveal the bloody truth yang I tahu. I akan jatuhkan setiap sorang dari kamu semua. Bukan setakat jatuh, tapi terus tersungkur sampai nak bangun pun tak boleh. I was never part of this. and I wish to remain that way.

Thank You.

Ayuni Zamani

1 comment:

Misz Goonerette said...

Ayu, takpe, u dah byk helped me & pierre & I taknak drag u sama, skrg dah mcm personal attack kat u pulak. Maybe just maybe I pulak buat blog? hmmm