Saturday, September 27, 2008

memFIRE balik... : )

To Kak Ayu and Dynie Othman,

Pity both of you, as you all co-operated with someone who responsible for PEMECATAN anda berdua. YES, Maya Elie was the one who always cucuk Boss and Boss' and she also the one who told them, YOU kak Ayu, buat keje luar. Both of the Boss told us. So, who you going to trust, it's up to you now. Now I believe Maya Darina offers both of you to join her company,THAT'S GOOD, wait until both of you died 8000x, if you're lucky enough, the 8001st time Maya Darina will exists (Laugh). Now just relax and think how she make a fool on both of you. Or the easiest way, go and meet that Maya Darina, see if you can meet her.

Ard@Azhar... Regarding what you wrote about me.

1. I am sorry that your english is just so bad.
2. I was fired because your beloved company tak bole terima orang yang pandai macam i and yanie, QUIT. she wasnt fired.
3. yes.. actually i memamng suspect elly yang buat tapi gerak hati i kata.. bukan dia. tapi ur oh-so-best-fren-baru yang bgtau sebab i yang bgtau dia...
4. elly didnt offer me a job because for ur info i bukan baru dalam industri ni.i dah lama and i atually have my own company.

so sorry lah ye. jangan ingat semua orang bodoh macam u . and lain kali please my dear get ur facts right!

thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha nak ckp budak2 uitm tak pandai ckp english tak boleh jgk cos u and my brother in law belajar kat uitm ada perfect english. Ego kot? But at least dia mencuba ckp english tho i x undrstand what he tried to say. 2days bck bday sum1 tau ayu.bt too bad he ws too damn busy with me smpai dia terlupa nak wish org tu bday! Mwahaha!