Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 or Less..

10 things i love:
1. my zull
2. my wedding ring
3. my laptop
4. my car (although now my husband's using it )
5. my books
6. my memories
7. smell of the rain
8. writing
9. smell of coffee
10. smell of freshly mowed grass

10 things i wish i have
1. a sony viao
2. longer legs
3. a new handphone
4. a good paying job
5. a beautiful home
6. an award winning script in my hand
7. longer hair
8. a nicer body.. (?)
9. a new car
10.

10 things i hate
1. backstabbers
2. fake smiles
3. action packed movies
4. crowded places
5. argue with my husband
6. getting drunk
7. wake up in the morning
8. saying goodbye
9.
10.

10 books i love
1. No greater Love - Danielle Steel
2. Last Chance Saloon - Marian Keyes
3. Street Lawyer - John Grisham
4. Are you there God? It's Me Margaret - Judy Blume
5. Fresh As a Daisy - Valerie-ann Baglietto
6. Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
7. The Gift - Danielle Steel
8. Pearl
9. Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood
10. Jewel - Danielle Steel

10 Movies I Love
1. My Bestfriend's Wedding
2. Serendipity
3. PS I LOVE U
4. Ten Thing I Hate About You
5. CINTA
6. Romeo & Juliet
7. Wedding Planner
8. Notting Hill
9. Pretty Women
10. Bettle Juice

10 Most Played Songs
1. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
2. Masih - Flop Poppy
3. Sempurna - Andra and The Backbone
4. Sendiri Aku - Black Coffee Honey
5. Berharap Kau Kembali - J ROck
6. Love You Lately - Daniel Powter
7. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
8. Everything - Micheal Buble
9. Bayang - Bayang Ilusi - Anggun
10. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

10 Most Favorite People
1. Zull
2. Aifa
3. Tini
4. Tasha
5. Geegee
6. Ellie Suriaty
7. Sheena
8. Lily Nordin ( u're still my favorite !! : P )
9. Odie
10. Yan

10 Places I want to go
1. Paris
2. New York City
3. London
4. Pulau Perhentian
5. Bali ( again!! )
6. New Zealand
7. Makkah
8. Aberdeen , Scotland
9. Hawaii
10. HOLLYWOOD


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can it be realised? ke angan2 mat jenin jek.......

Ayuni Zamani said...

of course boleh... with hard work and determination... lagipun is my wish list... so what ?!?!?!?