Friday, September 26, 2008

the TRUTH

dear people.. i am about to reveal the truth ....so here goes...

the TRUTH about me:
1. I am a writer. A scriptwriter to be exact but I am not that good. cuma bila penulisan seseorang tu I rasa sangat teruk. I cakap lah. Tak salah bercakap kan ?
2. I got a job at MIG because I asked for it. I emailed MJ and she called me in.
3. It's not that I hadap sangat nak kerja kat MIG but I needed the job because I was dead bored not writing anything for almost a year.
4. I didn't want to mix around with people because I know once, some good comes along, I memang akan berenti dari MIG.
5. YES! I memang tulis untuk company luar selama I bekerja dengan MIG but hey! I siapkan jugak all my work kan ?
6. I diberhentikan dari MIG sebab MJ cakap diaorang nak cut overhead. FINE BY ME! at least I can stay home kan ?
7. I am not SAD or DEPRESSED that I diberhentikan sebab like I said I tak hadap sangat kot kerja kat sana.
8. Honestly , I memang tak suka AIN sejak I masuk kerja lagi. I tak suka dia memang tanpa sebab. Dia tak buat salah pun dengan I but I am like that. Sekali I tengok muka seseorang, I dah boleh baca sama ada dia OK or NOT. In my book. She's not. NO offence, dia licik, boleh buat orang percaya dia tapi.... last-last I sedar jugak. Gerak hati awal I memang dah cakap jangan kawan dengan dia. Menyesal? Sedikit ....
9. I say what I want to say. Elly told me MJ cakap I ni rebellious. Memang I macam tu. Kalau I tak suka something I tunjuk.
10. I am actually a nice person but I don't like people messing around with me. I tak suka nak jaga sangat hati orang lain. Don't want to be friends with me ? Say it to my face lah !

TRUTH about Elly :
1. I am not that close to her. She only came to me when she sedar that whatever I said was true.
2. I was actually angry at her, because I know that she is some sort of a spy jugak.
3. I know the real story about her and I really know that whatever the press is saying about her is soooooooo not true.
4. YES! I was annoyed with her for always talking about P all day long at the office. So u're close to him. I don't really wanna know about it.
5. and YES! I also think that she is a lil "gila glamour" kot... wanting to follow on all the road tour and all....
6. I really don't know why she was transfered downstairs but what I actually thought was, since I so like to turun bawah, MJ wants her to stay downstairs and report to her of whatever I did masa kat bawah ... true?
7. She is also a good writer. So it's MIGs lost that they fail to see that.
8. Elly silap trust orang. Not to say that she shud have trusted me but ....
9.Elly is a strong person. She is. Don't mess with her jugak...
10. Elly is a nice person. Just like me. WE do our own thing and let us be...

The TRUTH about AIN.
1. Ain is a nobody. but she will do anything to be a somebody. Even if that means to stab people along way.
2. Ain has got a way to make people trust her by saying something like...I trust you. That's why I'm telling you this.
3. Her nickname of nenek kebayan was given by yanie and me. because she does look a lil like a witch not because of her perangai. Well... part of it anyway...
4. Ain cannot ..and I mean cannot terima kritikan dengan baik. As a fellow writer, byk kali i pointed out her mistakes but there's always an excuse for it.
5. I know that all she wants is just to be a good person. but to be good you have to start as a good person, not the other way around.
6. Ain also has got a way of twisting peoples word around. I told her that I was writing for another company and she told me, she heard it from another person. Stupid eyh? I think I can remember what I said...
7. I think Ain is a "Jolly Girl"... I think...
8. Ain always like to act as if she's naive and innocent but she is not. I think she knows more about so many things than me but like I said she likes to act naive and innocent.
9. YES! She does wear a Winnie the POOH jeans... and I was like.. you make tons of money and ... arghhhhhhh!!! Kelakar kan ?
10. She is not a nice person. Why do I say that ? Because I know. She is not.

So people... I am tired of typing. I will later write some more truth about some other things yang I tak boleh reveal kat sini. So tunggu k. Maybe lepas raya ke....

Selamat Hari Raya Friends. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tertinggal satu info penting 'A' is a lesbo!

Anonymous said...

Jolly Girl is a LESBO. ahaks... ;)