Monday, September 22, 2008

angan - angan mat jenin ( 2 )

Ok... here it is, I did answered some Qs but I will not put it all in here, I will only put what is relevent ok :

February 25th 2002, 0020 hrs

....What are my future plans?
Obviously to further my studies in Mass Comm or Law at UiTM or UIA. To further to Richmond after my diploma. To find a job and be a someone. To find ***** ( sorry can't put his name here) and hope am still in love with him ( which i'm not). to be settled down by 2011.

Hahahhaha... so it's not really a wish list, more like a plan actually kan? So... did I achieve what I wrote here.

1. I did further my studies in Mass Comm at UiTM.
2. I didn't go to Richmond. It's too bloody expensive and I actually found a job after my diploma.
3. I found a job, a few actually. I became a someone. Well, at least part of the entertainment industry knows me , right ??
4. I did found him, we were together for 2 weeks and then he broke up with me. Stupid HIM !!!
5. I am married 2 1/2 months ago. So I achieve that ...

So... my wish list is mine. whether or not it can be realised, is up to me. Don't question it. I am my own person.... what if I question somebody's wish list....

Cheers.
Ayuni Zamani.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha, long winded answers.....good, 6 out of 10 marks.....well 5 jer achieved out of berpuluh2 wish list....okay la tu.

Wish for longer legs??? Why?Not long enough? Bersyukur la atas kejadian Maha Esa.....nothing much can be done with it gurl.

Ayuni Zamani said...

wait a sec... my 10 or less post... is not entirely a bloody wish list lah bodoh !! cuba baca baik - baik ... n kalau tak faham tanya... y are there stupid people reading my blog.. dah takde leje lain ke ??? ahahahahhahahahahah.....

Anonymous said...

Well at least ayu is married to a hunky guy, you? masih mourning over your dead relationship! hahaha! pity!