Thursday, September 4, 2008

something interesting

A Friend forwarded this to me and i find interesting it for me to put it here...

Beware the Back-Stabbing Coworkers

( Nice title eyh.. ?? ; ) )

Workplace saboteurs come in several types, including:
  • Belittlers, who hurl put-downs, demeaning remarks and disparaging comments.
  • Credit thieves, who steal your ideas and grab the glory when a project is successful.
  • Finger pointers, who pin the blame on others when the project goes wrong.
  • Rumor-mongers, stirring up drama by spreading lies and half-truths that destroy reputations.
  • Slackers, who shirk responsibility and foist duties onto others.
  • Scorched-earth managers, who will undermine or even fire a smart, capable worker when they feel threatened by brains and talent.
and so... i think i've met my share of back stabbers of the years...and they did actually cost me my job but I am always honest in doing my work and I work hard but not for other people. I work for me. For my satisfaction and if I don't like what I see or hear.. I'll say it out loud. Is it wrong ? I don't think so... but for some... they want to on be top and stay there. By being a backstabber they can guarantee their own life and job.

This is stupid .. I know. but I like reading about it and knowing that I am right all along.. This is my life and I am happy with it. I don't need big corporation to turn me into something BIG.I don't need a fairy godmother.. I can do it myself. : )



No comments: