Friday, November 14, 2008

snippets

A few things yang nak ditulis tapi malas nak elaborate panjang - panjang..Here goes.

1. I am still writing but not getting far with it. director nak hari ahad and am still at scene 30.

2. I don't think "YOU" should meet him. You're only going to get into trouble. But that's just my opinion..

3. Life is not so good.

4. I am still trying to figure "Kerana Chenta Rania". It's a short film so.. I'm really cracking my head.

5. "Aku Bukan Sally" is doing ok. tapi kena hold sekejap sebab nak siapkan another script yang lebih urgent.

That's about it.

Laters. Ayuni Zamani

3 comments:

Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayuni Zamani said...

both pun tak payah lah .... buat pening kepala.. sakit hati... :P

Lyn said...

Hahaha baik dating dengan laptop kan? siap jugak script at least hehe