Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...silly snippets....

1. dapat berita daripada elly about what happened..(sorry lah lambat update)... that fat journalist tu memang jahat sangat but no worries... we have got a few things up our sleeves kan elly? korang tunggu je lah...

2. i dah start keje.PENAT. balik lambat,bangun cepat,kat location plak tak buat apa sangat... but I like being at the location... makes me miss my past life... my life at MHP... love those days..

3. I finally siapkan my script last SUNDAY. Quite happy with it... Now am working on a few other stories including "Kerana Chenta Rania"....

4.Hmmmm.... kepada Elly. be strong k babe. Tak payah pikir apa yang diaorang dah buat kat u. kita lagi kuat nak lawan diaorang...

1 comment:

Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.