Friday, October 3, 2008

Ayuni Explains.

I am so bloody tired with all yang sedang berlaku. Pelik sangat. My intention is just to help a friend in need but I feel that I pulak yang terjerat kat tetengah... anyhow.. this is it. I can't have a life with this hanging on my back. I QUIT!!

To P, i am sorry. I know I have said too much but this is for your own good. I hope you're not mad at me. I beg you p.. please lah keluar and untie all the knots yang dah terjadik nih...

To El, I have made my point kot. I trust you but this is the end of the road. You have to move on your own now. I had fun... but I have a life jugak. I have so many other things to do and think about dari pikir pasal ni.

To others, I am sorry if I hurt any of you but I am only just a human kan...

So this will be my last entry on this matter. I was NEVER part of this and I SHALL remain that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, it's ok. No need to burden yourself anymore. Thanks for everything you dah buat for us. Focus on your work, remember, dah raya dah ni, lepas ni job banyak masuk! Ayu, I trust you too, you had proven to me that you are a true friend. Send my regards to Zull and sorry for everything, sooner or later, we will cme out, dun worry :)

Anonymous said...

Life goes on dear. Good luck!