Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am a MOMMY now..


Haishhh... it has been a while since I last open my blog... and since then , I have indeed become a mommy to baby nufa'ael.. although I didn't have to go through the agony of delivering normally but C-Section pun menakutkan ok... I was left in the operation theater alone and cold for almost an hour waiting for the doc...it was cold and my back was aching like hell.. but again..it was worth it.. 10 mins after the doc arrives, my lil baby boy was crying beside me... anyhows...I don't really know what to write... I am here on my bed.. baby nufa'ael sleeping beside me and I am now listening to flop poppy on itunes again and again.... opsss... I got to go... baby nufa'ael nampak macam nak nangis je... I promise I'll start blogging again.... Laters...

2 comments:

Ajami Hashim said...

ALHAMDULILLAH & TAHNIAH dear!!!

Lyn said...

Starting from now on, u kena update hari2 pasal nufael or start a blog for him! :D