Friday, January 16, 2009

Pregnant and Not Sleeping

I am now 10 weeks into my pregnancy and guess what? I can't sleep. it sucks...I am so bloody tired all the time but I can't SLEEP!! Ini semua dibuktikan dengan a 2.30 am call to Elly ajak dia keluar makan.. Yeap! 2.30 am.. best kan? Pregnant pun nak berembun but what to do.. I can't sleep at all... Well bila siang je senang sangat nak tido but bile malam..Mata ni memang takkan tutup...Anyways.. I am so excited about my pregnancy..
I am happy that at last I am gonna be a mommy....

Okies... masri kita tulis about something else plak...I am now developing some ideas untuk a new drama series ..It's tiring jugak sebab I have all this ideas but I can't seem to put it on paper...So.. its a good thing jugak that I can't sleep because I write better at night cuma sekarang ni tension bila idea takmo kuar!!!!

Owh well... I think that's all...
Nanti later tulis lagi k....

Laters.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

mummy, gi tidur laaa but kalau u x leh tido and zull rajin nak drive, u know where 2 find me hehe