Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

I am so stuck right now. I can't seem to write anything just yet. Gosh! Itu lah.. hari tu dah elok dapat my rhythm balik I stopped.. now I have to start all over again.. anyhow.. I am still just at home. Am not watching any movies yet today as I am actually a lil sleepy. ( Being pregnant is cool.. asik dapat tido.. *wink*)

Anyhow.. read Nadia's blog about her love life and all. I mean c'monlah. When someone throws you out of their life.Forget that person and when that person wants you back. Just shut the door in his face. He was never there for you why should you wanna go running up to him everytime he feels he wants you back? untuk apa ? Kepuasan diri? Apa yang you dapat? A lil something that he doesn't want to be part of but he still wants you over and over again? BULLSHIT lah!

I mean I went through that a long time ago. I threw him away and then I wanted him back but he refuse to give in. He even told me to move on because he doesn't want me anymore. Sedey. I know but I moved on because why I want to mengharapkan pada someone yang dah tak nak kat kita kan?

Look. Love is complicated. It is so very hard to understand tapi jangan lah main kan perasaan orang just because u want some time on ur own but at the same time u also want that person to hang on to u. Its cruel. You need your space but also need to wanted. STUPID!!!

Janganlah buat macam tu. U'll end up alone. Jangan jadi jahat lah.

Hmmm.... pada orang itu... Forget whatever happened. I know it was beautiful but u don't deserve her. She stood by you but what did you do to her when she needed you the most? You wrote her a bloody cheque and tell her to keep quiet? You are so not matured. Nope. Sooooo not matured...

Anyways.. I got to go.. Nak tido lah...

Laters.

No comments: