Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lucky to have them

Am I a bad person? I know I can't answer that but am I?
I am 25. In my whole 25 years of being me.. did I ever do something
yang sangat jahat sampai I jadi sangat unlucky ?
I am so sad that people keep on thinking that I deserve all of what I am going through now...
I am so sad that I have to actually keep reminding people that I am not a bad person...
Time and time again I will tell myself that maybe my luck will change for the better but things are the same.. takde apa yang berubah..
Sampaikan my parents pun fikir yang I ni lah yang selalu start a fight..
Sedangkan selama ni I lah yang lagi banyak bersabar dengan sikap sesetangah orang..
Kenapa ek?
Orang yang betul - betul jahat tu selalu je lucky but me...
The only thing yang i feel lucky about is having my baby growing inside
me
and the love of my husband...

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Mommy Ayu..

Just ignore the rest, u know banyak lagi yang care bout you right? and im here for u & the baby k? take care!

Ayuni Zamani said...

thanks elly...