Tuesday, August 26, 2008

being different sebenarnya best ...

I am different .. I know..I say what I feel like saying ... I do whatever I feel like doing.. I am not better than anyone else but at least I know what I want.. I am a writer.. I dream a lot.. I speak my mind.. salah ke ? tak kan ? I like being different.. although it can cost me my job.. my friends.. but then .. so what .. kerja boleh di cari.. kawan pun boleh diganti.. kalau tak boleh terima saya sebagai kawan.. tak payah kawan.. anyhow.. people yang suka sangat nak stab other people in the back are actually insecure... yes they are.. they can't face the fact that some one is going to be better than them... they think they're so great sampai bila nak stab people pun tak rasa apa... but then .. biarlah.. what goes around..comes around.. pasal tu jangan sesuka hati nak kenakan orang.. nanti terkena batang idung sendiri baru tau!!

No comments: